Hi, I’m Amelia
I help families
go from frustrated and furious
to creative, connected and cooperative,
so they can enjoy spending time together again.
What is your biggest parenting challenge?
Handy tools, everyday examples, and bite-sized behaviour insights.
Excellent for D.I.Y. behaviour solutions.
Personalized, in-home or in-school behaviour support. Available in the Greater Toronto Area.
Behaviour plans can help with issues such as:
- frequent conflict and defiance
- sibling fighting
- toileting struggles
- trouble at school
I would be happy to present to your group (parents, teachers, daycare providers, nannies, therapists, other care-givers.)
I have taught throughout Toronto and York Region on topics such as:
- Giftedness and learning disabilities
- ADHD and executive functioning skills
- Autism and adolescence
- The ABCs of Behaviour
These courses are designed for parents and educators who need behaviour training that’s
- flexible: at home, any time
- fun: engaging videos, graphics, transcripts
- comprehensive: including the ABCs of behaviour, and links to strategies that apply to each situation
- supportive: access to a private Facebook group to discuss, share, and ask questions about the materials, answered by a professional!
Here are some quick links to strategies to try at home, and valuable books to explore!
“Will this work for my family?”
Research shows that parent training based on applied behaviour analysis is an effective way to improve positive family interactions.
In other words, I can help you use proven techniques to communicate with your children without yelling or using harsh punishments.
Behaviour support works with parents and children in typical families, and also with children who have a diagnosis that relates to their behaviour, such as attention deficit (ADHD), autism spectrum disorder (ASD), and oppositional defiant disorder (ODD.)